Mary & George

46 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ha you still expect way too much, they dont owe viewers nothing. It would be nice to see but thats as far as it goes.

Sadly think you could be right my friend.But i still like the couple and Mel,and the three togheter are great,but have to admit that as days pass have less and less hopes Regard the house,but sooner or later m&g and manager will have to step up things or the place won't survive,it's competition.But..still have an little hope,if done right place could survive long time.

One thing I notice it's how this house have few movement and guests doing things,saying this in comparation with the other Jeka places,j&w have four guests this weekend,j&f are a lot active,g&j also have guests with regularity,v&k have three guests this weekend,maybe it's just an option or maybe not interest in investing in this house.Think m&g are original and kinda diferent from others houses,with more activity and good guests in could have nice ratings.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

One thing I notice it's how this house have few movement and guests doing things,saying this in comparation with the other Jeka places,j&w have four guests this weekend,j&f are a lot active,g&j also have guests with regularity,v&k have three guests this weekend,maybe it's just an option or maybe not interest in investing in this house.Think m&g are original and kinda diferent from others houses,with more activity and good guests in could have nice ratings.

you have understood since long time that this apartment is different from others))). I'm afraid you'll never see what you're waiting for here ....would be an accident 😂 .but I arrive in the apartment soon ..... maybe for a big threesome or orgy !!!:biggrin::biggrin:. I leave you to your imagination.......... (  D -10 )

2 hours ago, YourfriendFr said:

you have understood since long time that this apartment is different from others))). I'm afraid you'll never see what you're waiting for here ....would be an accident 😂 .but I arrive in the apartment soon ..... maybe for a big threesome or orgy !!!:biggrin::biggrin:. I leave you to your imagination.......... (  D -10 )

As long as you bring a hot girl with you 😇❣️

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, YourfriendFr said:

I like how George and Mary are, but fear that by themselfs they won't last long,most VH users(specialy if are in the site for long)know views leads it all,no views..less money..and closer to close😔.If you are an girl then would be nice,great to see you in the place,if you re an dude no thankS😂,and bring Mel with you if you don't mind,in my opinion best moments of the house were with her in.

Kinda sad that Mel it's in but nobody seems to care anymore,in past times was diferent and generate some atention,seems such an good opurtunity lost.Well kinda hopping something could happen today very low hopes.This situation and possibilities in the hands of an very smart manager like George would be a lot better exploited,well things are what they are.