Mary & George

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Could be you are the only one viewing this place regularly ze!

Hehe probarby not the only one but probarby(well almost sure)as the most dedicated one,but everything was limits,expected(probarby unrealistic way)that m&g would give an nice partie,threesome to please viewrs after all those days out but nothing,my end point was this afertnoon,well maybe other user will take my place in this,any sadomasoquist around!?myself quittttttttttt😂.

• Like 1

It's like to watch an trainwrack and know we can't do shitt,again m&g were with Mel and they had the possibility of doing some hot shitt,get some good number of users watching  but what happened again...Mel seems that was hired was cleaning lady,so she clean the house and leave..then after..m&g had sex.Well things are what they are,don't know why i bother.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It's like to watch an trainwrack and know we can't do shitt,again m&g were with Mel and they had the possibility of doing some hot shitt,get some good number of users watching  but what happened again...Mel seems that was hired was cleaning lady,so she clean the house and leave..then after..m&g had sex.Well things are what they are,don't know why i bother.

I think it was Mel's punishment for puking again the night before, they should really slow down on the alcohol consumption.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Didn't they say they want to move that cam? View angle is terrible.

I promise you. I'll talk to george about this terrible view of the camera  .I'm with them Wednesday night  :biggrin:. Even I can tell you that they will be absent for 24 hours.. Sorry it's for me !

• Like 1