Mary & George

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hoy vi un Nokia viejo en la mesa, tenía el mismo teléfono (no recuerdo el modelo) quizás 10,15 años atrás, nota positiva ... las teclas son geniales y la batería dura desde hace mucho tiempo, y bueno ... es un Nokia .

Fuck!! You're right, maybe what we saw yesterday was an advertisement

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

Fuck!! You're right, maybe what we saw yesterday was an advertisement

One thing for sure it's that Nokia will take lots of effort to break it,they were made like tanks,unlike the nowadays phones.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing for sure it's that Nokia will take lots of effort to break it,they were made like tanks,unlike the nowadays phones.

Yeah a friend of mine accidently ran with a car over his 3330. The hull broke but the phone was still perfectly working. Bought a new hull and all fine again. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, catalonia said:

It does not matter, even if she breaks her face instead of her cell phone, she will still be in love, this type of relationship with this type of person works like this

This is unfortunately only too true; you are absolutely correct in this. That is what I was alluding to in my posts on Saturday and yesterday. This control freakery is a form of abuse. It does not always have to be violent but there is a threat behind it and often there is very little actual violence but the threat, in a look, a gesture or in the tone of voice is sufficient to control the victim.

Edited by Oldstalker
b****y spellcheckers [American English]
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah a friend of mine accidently ran with a car over his 3330. The hull broke but the phone was still perfectly working. Bought a new hull and all fine again. :biggrin:

Hehe,those phones were beasts.To bad Nokia it's almost gone.

Mel it's really needed more present,more as an regular guest,almost feels like(with some differences)an similar case to other house prior to Serena apear,was going ok but..the key to sucess was when Serena arrived and eventually stayed as an resident,feel exactly the same regard Mel.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Mel it's really needed more present,more as an regular guest,almost feels like(with some differences)an similar case to other house prior to Serena apear,was going ok but..the key to sucess was when Serena arrived and eventually stayed as an resident,feel exactly the same regard Mel.

Damn ze you got Mel on the brain (I think you and your fantasy need a room:angel:), thought you would have learned that it is good to have a view now and again that gives you something to look forward too. Because in the Serena case yes it helped elevate that apt for a while but does it still have the same draw with Serena there full time. I would guess some have moved to a different apt as it becomes to repetative.

20 minutes ago, Just In said:

Damn ze you got Mel on the brain (I think you and your fantasy need a room:angel:), thought you would have learned that it is good to have a view now and again that gives you something to look forward too. Because in the Serena case yes it helped elevate that apt for a while but does it still have the same draw with Serena there full time. I would guess some have moved to a different apt as it becomes to repetative.

Well it's tastes,I found interesting to watch when she it's in,so Gess it's normal to wish that,and indeed thing the place it's better when she it's in.Maybe now the other house withserena feels usual thing,but totaly remember the boost she gives to the house,see no reason for not apenning the same were,well only two..diferente residents and manager.

Just now, ze81 said:

Well it's tastes,I found interesting to watch when she it's in,so Gess it's normal to wish that,and indeed thing the place it's better when she it's in.Maybe now the other house withserena feels usual thing,but totaly remember the boost she gives to the house,see no reason for not apenning the same were,well only two..diferente residents and manager.

With all these girls you are inviting to stay, How much room you got spare? I mean if you already got Serena visiting you & now you want Mel. Are you going to share?

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

With all these girls you are inviting to stay, How much room you got spare? I mean if you already got Serena visiting you & now you want Mel. Are you going to share?

Hehe,lots of others girls around,this two are mine,you can stay with Catherine:biggrin:.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,lots of others girls around,this two are mine,you can stay with Catherine:biggrin:.

I wouldn't complain looking ather body it is nice, the only problem is getting that damn robe off. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1