Mary & George

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unfortunately that incident wont be enough to get is ass kicked once and for all...

Unfortunately they will wait until she is really injured. Too bad since I like this site, but if she is hurt there should be hell to pay...:angry: I hope these people stay around until he comes home and he will..

Honestly i just don't cair anymore..they were warned several times,they know they can drink(specialy him)but they just continue crossing the line,why to drink if you already know will lead to desaster!?If they are expulse i wouldnt feel sorry,because they did this to themselfs,sorry Mary and George but you should just put ideias straight and charish the opurtunity that was give to you.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unfortunately that incident wont be enough to get is ass kicked once and for all...

If this was the first incident I would say maybe they give him another shot, but this is just adding up, when does it end? And i would hope Mary would stay and try to get her shit together without him around, and move on with her life without him. I'd be upset if they kicked them both out, if George acts like this on cam, what does he do without them?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OMG, this is so awful to see. I wonder if she has any brothers that could take care of his ass. Or any friends to just kick the crap out of him. She seems like such a nice person, she deserves someone that treats her with love and respect.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG, this is so awful to see. I wonder if she has any brothers that could take care of his ass. Or any friends to just kick the crap out of him. She seems like such a nice person, she deserves someone that treats her with love and respect.

I didn't saw it this time, and I won't look it up on the timeline either, because this shit is making me sick. Mary seems a very nice and caring person who indeed deserves much better than this monster. This is the third time now, so I would say: this is the moment for action, VH! Just take your responsibility and show us you really care about this site and the tenants. Because this will not end nicely...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

I didn't saw it this time, and I won't look it up on the timeline either, because this shit is making me sick. Mary seems a very nice and caring person who indeed deserves much better than this monster. This is the third time now, so I would say: this is the moment for action, VH! Just take your responsibility and show us you really care about this site and the tenants. Because this will not end nicely...

Not trying to defend him but,did he hit her?From what I read he just make the gestures(if was more I am sorry),Alan for exemple grabed Nina by the neck multiple times and it's (sadly)online.