Polly & Ray Part #1

Someone made the point there was not alot of ethnic diversity in here and that is true. Having never seen these guys before made it strange they just came in and one took her to the bedroom and had sex with her there alone made this different. she didn't fight them off which made it stranger. so what ever that was I think we just need to chalk it up as entertainment. No one hurt..that's the main thing..

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Okay tell me the difference to Mistys guys ? 

in past i already talked about this at misty visits.. 
misty never received a guy that she doesn't even can talk with him because they doesn't seem to talk the same language
misty have no problem (disgusted) kissing the guys she is like polly was
she was there totally uncomfortable with the guy there like hoping to quickly end it ... she run to the bathroom many times and writing messages on the phone in the middle 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The same with over 40 guys. Only difference neither of them was black. Hmmm.... ::)

Am not going to get involved in any ethnic argument here but was just commenting on what i saw and how i interpret it.

Just now, Sparkles said:

misty never received a guy that she doesn't even can talk with him because they doesn't seem to talk the same language
she was there totally uncomfortable with the guy there like hoping to quickly end it ... she run to the bathroom many times and writing messages on the phone in the middle 

I watched it again. At no point I saw her disgusted. And not talking the same language I heard her saying some English words to him. Misty brought guys over too and they already did it in the hallway once before anything else happened. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have the feeling some people have problems with the guys being black. Misty did this with countless white guys. Sometimes more than one a day and nobody was "worried".

I guess you are trying to create a problem that nobody is seeing ... and that's a really bad thing to say 

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am not going to get involved in any ethnic argument here but was just commenting on what i saw and how i interpret it.

Agree... using that to defend something is as bad as being on the other side

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You obviously read the situation as i read it and yes she was totally uncomfortable with the situation hence the many visits to the bathroom,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I guess you are trying to create a problem that nobody is seeing ... and that's a really bad thing to say 

No I was not the one starting making weird assumptions like she was told to do it.... As the situation was not different to Mistys guys I looked for a reason why people are so "worried" here...

Just now, Robwin said:

You obviously read the situation as i read it and yes she was totally uncomfortable with the situation hence the many visits to the bathroom,

It was more then us... 
But seems that the problem is the colour of the guy... 

discussion ended for me