Polly & Ray Part #1

16 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

that is exactly how a hooker fucks her custumer. but ı am sure that polly is not prostitote.

Hey, I f'd my boyfriend like that several times this week, I'm not a whore!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey, I f'd my boyfriend like that several times this week, I'm not a whore!!!!!!

ı have noted you are not a whore.

What is the difference between GIRLFRIEND and PROSTITUTE?

Both girlfriend (GF) and prostitute (PROS) move whith money. I think the only difference is that GF get money in instalments and PROS get it all at once. 
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

that is exactly how a hooker fucks her custumer. but ı am sure that polly is not prostitote.

i know what you mean,  but try to avoid this accusations, we haven't proofs about it, so prostitute or not she have fun with guys

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What is the difference between GIRLFRIEND and PROSTITUTE?

Both girlfriend (GF) and prostitute (PROS) move whith money. I think the only difference is that GF get money in instalments and PROS get it all at once. 

Haha I know another one: 

Whats the difference between a wife and a hurricane?

There is none. It began with a little blowing and when you are unlucky your house is gone :biggrin:

• Like 2

Where do these guys come from then? She has a sign in her front law that says come on in and fuck me!  Free fucks everyone! Come on in! At least with Misty you could tell that she had a social relationship with those guys. They were obviously fuck buddies. This is just so.......🤐 Must not talk about fight club.