Polly & Ray Part #1

So fatboy with the bumfluff beard arrives...fucks Polly and pisses off out the apt.
so confusing WTF is happening in this place.

PS...I'm only jealous..ha ha..
Polly is absolutely beautiful.

The way it all looks to me is polly stays in the apartment every day and Ray send her males to fuck but don't that make him her PIMP ???  Well if that's what was happening in my country that's what ppl would say I am only saying how it looks to me I maybe wrong it's just my opinion...???

7 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

The way it all looks to me is polly stays in the apartment every day and Ray send her males to fuck but don't that make him her PIMP ???  Well if that's what was happening in my country that's what ppl would say I am only saying how it looks to me I maybe wrong it's just my opinion...???

The pattern do not look like a sex-for-money scenario.

In sex-for-money scenarios, it is a really big deal if a girl do not deliver "service" to a customer. Moreover, girls must make sure the customers leave the place happily.

Totally different here, since most of the Polly visitors leave place very disappointed, humiliated or very upset.  Se for yourself what happens to this guy.

18 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The pattern do not look like a sex-for-money scenario.

In sex-for-money scenarios, it is a really big deal if a girl do not deliver "service" to a customer. Moreover, girls must make sure the customers leave the place happily.

Totally different here, since most of the Polly visitors leave place very disappointed, humiliated or very upset.  Se for yourself what happens to this guy.

its not always about sex there are many ppl who go to them type of ladys for diffrent things so how ever they leave the apartment is just maybe what they payed for hmmmm