Polly & Ray Part #1

Just now, Houlii said:

hope she can fight her way out..at what point does it become assault..getting no help from the other johns..grossing her out..

I'm not watching but well the job have to be done...

It seems after all that zoifan was right about this house in the beginning...

12 minutes ago, Houlii said:

she definitely took one for the other girls tonight..

maybe the girls had done rock paper scissor to see who will have to do with the big guy... valery was the "lucky" one

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

She invites 2 guys and wants to do sex only with one... ok

she got stuck with the big guy..I'm certain it was not her choice.. She just needs to be a big girl and get away from the gorilla. maybe easier said than done..

20 minutes ago, Houlii said:

hope she can fight her way out..at what point does it become assault..getting no help from the other johns..grossing her out..

She was pulling the ole, I’m tired thing. He’s like, hell no girl, mine! Probably one the top 5 disturbing sex scenes I’ve seen on VH. Watched for about a minute. Think I need a shower. Blah! 

IMHO, These people are not living it up, they look absolutely miserable and desperate for money. Too sad for me. Hope they can escape this awful trap one day.  

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She was pulling the ole, I’m tired thing. He’s like, hell no girl, mine! Probably one the top 5 disturbing sex scenes I’ve seen on VH. Watched for about a minute. Think I need a shower. Blah! 

IMHO, These people are not living it up, they look absolutely miserable and desperate for money. Too sad for me. Hope they can escape this awful trap one day.  

I'm sure there are worse stories in that trade..you might end up with Trump..God lmao

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No problem... VH even advertise the moment... they must be proud of this behaves on their site

What they mean with "adult man"???? 

Pretty sick..more like licks of a gorilla.

• Like 1