Polly & Ray Part #1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Next  in question - maybe even Nyu/Cindy. They play for fun, new couple, as well excellent location, with functional roof.

The pool there is unwatchable. Huge blindspot and the worst cam quality on the whole site...

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Trying to say that to me that previews aren't top.. but houses they choose to show..

Ok I understand. Still, the houses they are choosing to show right now are all George's apartments because they all have something going on in them.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

The question of stability. This is the most stable apartment in the project.

1 week in Polly&Ray ~ 1 month in good swing house by activity.

28 apr - orgy

29 apr - new girl with Ray

30 apr - Polly&Ray fun + bondage practice

1 may - Polly in sexy outfit seduces new guy with 2 round fuck

2 may - relaxation

3 may - epic fuck orgy

today (4 may) - orgy

For week we watched 1 new girl in action and ~10 guys.

Most likely the strongest (and profitable) in VH.

Polly&Ray

Julya&Raul (however, success only while they new and have very hot, active guests)

Foxy&Kira 

Next  in question - maybe even Nyu/Cindy. They play for fun, new couple, as well excellent location, with functional roof.

Of course that house where the orgy, new guests, a party hot - also have good stats. But only a specific time. We are talking about consistently good places.

For sure george knows where to pick his girls from the night (even the ones that aren't offical tenants but still works here) to fuck who ever appears... it's easy.. they just need to go there and guys are appearing and appearing and appearing.. and they will fuck... fuck... fuck...  No history.. no connections.. nothing

It's 2 houses (i may exclude a little what sometime happen at NAS) that have nothing to do with the old concept.. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The pool there is unwatchable. Huge blindspot and the worst cam quality on the whole site...

Today, yes. But they will fix it soon. They have the potential and the tools to be interesting. Will they be consistently interesting? We will see.

And the question of competition. NAS - Serena now have party for example. But it's really hard for them. They year in project - in one place, they are last in the list of apartments on site. Webcam Stella's Palace? I do not have new data their statistics. Anastasia - rather no. New apartments - no. Betty/Candy/Mira - can make epic orgy - but then week nothing to do.