Polly & Ray Part #1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

My god this new girl has one of the best asses I've ever seen. I don't know how they managed it but every fucking girl in this apartment has incredibly hot bodies. Like super incredibly hot.

I assume they are all members of a (erotic) dancing or stripper group. Like Serena and Foxy and many of her guest too. They can dance really well and all that keeps the body in shape for sure.

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

But they try to observe rule - light/dark. Avoiding border condition - which degrade video quality.

are them really in the border..!! in which country they live.?.!! it's so pathetic even when love's this act of this girl .. with these conditions.. they don't worth to spending time.!!

1 minute ago, just man said:

are them really in the border..!! in which country they live.?.!! it's so pathetic even when love's this act of this girl .. with these conditions.. they don't worth to spending time.!!

Yes really annoying they no longer switch the lights on.

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes really annoying they no longer switch the lights on.

The last orgy with light was on April 26. Therefore, not everything is so bad.:rolleyes:

On 4/26/2018 at 2:50 AM, jabbath1987 said:

EliseValeryGuys3.thumb.JPG.3f5a58cb38342b94f910b0b209e95ae7.JPGEliseValeryGuys4.thumb.JPG.094ec40c8babf6a9fb1a74e860c38db9.JPGEliseValeryGuys5.thumb.JPG.66569647fd0db891f95199f57ea56148.JPG

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Getting boring and weird! Guys show up to fuck girls who seem to just sort of fo through the motions. Blah!

i don't like that's.. well excuse me if i disagree ..the fucking.. it's the reason where all of us exist into these world ..would never saying about in fucking parties it's boring..:biggrin:

4 hours ago, just man said:

i don't like that's.. well excuse me if i disagree ..the fucking.. it's the reason where all of us exist into these world ..would never saying about in fucking parties it's boring..:biggrin:

If you say so. 😊