Polly & Ray Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well when they don't like what they do nobody forces them to do what they do. They are free to leave the project anytime. Just pointless discussion again after some days... :confused:

I think it was Ray forcing the attempted 3some, nobody else.

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I did not see him force any girl. They went to the bedroom on their own and at no time any door was blocked to prevent them leave. I really enjoyed the last days when these pointless discussions were not started here. Nothing against you as you was not the one started that...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Often and he did tonight as part of the "3some" but I have seen more affection and passion between divorced people than between the girls! It was all about Ray.

Yes, that’s sort of what I mean. On the couch things seemed to be going well and they were having fun. Then they went to the bedroom and from what I’m hearing it sounds like they just sort of went through the motions of a rather un-passionate sex scene. I just don’t know how people can do that over and over again all of the time. I worry that the tenants are becoming somewhat jaded about sex after being here for awhile. I guess my point is that there is a certain danger that comes with making your sex life your sex job. 

***The thoughts expressed by Amy3 are not meant to ruin anyone’s fun or cause serious distress to others who may read them. If you cannot handle the things that I say please hover over my pretty little picture and by all means ignore the fuck out of me! 

I come here to post comments about stuff as I see them. Some people enjoy what I have to say and others not so much. In general, I walk right past discussion that I don’t care to take part in, but what I don’t do is tell other CC members that their discussions are pointless and negative. What the fuck! 

• Like 1

My last comment on this: I have no time to worry about what people here do as long as they do not violate any rules or be violent. I watch for having fun. All tenants are grown up people who can decide what to do and know the consequences. And we are not responsible to be their babysitters. 

• Like 2

So, why do you guys feel the need to be the CC members babysitters so much! Why must you always define the worthiness of other people’s comments and points of discussion? All the time posting Z’s and making veiled dissing comments about what others here have to say. I make comments about the tenants and about the stuff I see on the cams, but you guys make comments about the quality of other CC members comments. You do it all the time. Like you own the forums or you get to set the boundaries of what can be talked about here. Now, go right ahead and put me in my place again. It’s just Amy going crazy again huh? Unbelievable! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

I took what you said to mean forcing the situation, as in “pushing it to make it happen”, not that Ray was raping them. How the hell it could be taken to mean Ray raped them is beyond me. Very sensitive CC member babysitters around here it seems ready to pounce on anyone at a moments notice with their tired old ways of squashing any sort of discussions they don’t like. WTF! 

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not see him force any girl. They went to the bedroom on their own and at no time any door was blocked to prevent them leave. I really enjoyed the last days when these pointless discussions were not started here. Nothing against you as you was not the one started that...

I didn't mean physically force, just put pressure on because it was something he wanted Jabbath.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

this apt has had a lot of good moments & when i read this thread it's too much negativity. i can't believe this shit has started up again.

golfer06, if you don't like what I say you can always put me on ignore.

Is this Ray & Polly's page or is it a therapy convention going on? For God's sake no one knows anyone personally so why all the bitterness and remarks it's only a forum for fucks sake so come on get a grip you plonkers.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Is this Ray & Polly's page or is it a therapy convention going on? For God's sake no one knows anyone personally so why all the bitterness and remarks it's only a forum for fucks sake so come on get a grip you plonkers.

Agree. Back to topic :biggrin:

• Like 1