Polly & Ray Part #1

Just been playing back the get together earlier with the coloured guy and i found it rather uncomfortable to watch really.

He wasn't forcing himself on her but i don't think she was all that keen either as she didn't really help him in any way and he was making a right balls up of everything and the effort in the bathroom i found very uncomfortable as i don't think she really wanted to but was just being polite and letting him have something.

All in all, no ,not a very good experience for everyone really.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just been playing back the get together earlier with the coloured guy and i found it rather uncomfortable to watch really.

He wasn't forcing himself on her but i don't think she was all that keen either as she didn't really help him in any way and he was making a right balls up of everything and the effort in the bathroom i found very uncomfortable as i don't think she really wanted to but was just being polite and letting him have something.

All in all, no ,not a very good experience for everyone really.

The whole episode was weird. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

The whole episode was weird.

Well thats one way of putting it but i thought it was very embarassing for everyone involved what the hell Ray was thinking of even allowing this as it was obviously arranged beforehand no doubt for a fee?

But Polly was certainly not very comfortable with the arrangement as there seemed to be a lot of nervous laughing thoughout and it could so easily have turned very nasty but the men behaved like gents throughout i must admit.

• Like 3

Just now, Robwin said:

Maybe but you can only comment on what you see.

What I saw her having sex with him. She was not forced to do it she had all chances to get away from him. He was not abusive. So what? Interesting that same weird assumptions were not made with Misty. Why ? ::)

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

What I saw her having sex with him. She was not forced to do it she had all chances to get away from him. He was not abusive. So what? Interesting that same weird assumptions were not made with Misty. Why ? ::)

Good point Jabbath

• Like 1