Polly & Ray Part #1

I have the funny feeling this house is not going to last.  One can only be treated like a doormat for so long...  Eventually, even a blind squirrel will pick up an acorn.  I have not seen one guest of Ray's that has made Polly happy to see her.  Banishment into the bedroom while he brings side chicks over isn't going to work for long either.    He should think about what he might lose by being the dickhead I believe him to be.  Often you never realize what you have lost until it is gone.

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

I have the funny feeling this house is not going to last.  One can only be treated like a doormat for so long...  Eventually, even a blind squirrel will pick up an acorn.  I have not seen one guest of Ray's that has made Polly happy to see her.  Banishment into the bedroom while he brings side chicks over isn't going to work for long either.    He should think about what he might lose by being the dickhead I believe him to be.  Often you never realize what you have lost until it is gone.

I think Ray and Polly are not a couple. So maybe both will bring guys and girls over. Notice that name of the place is not Ray & Polly but Ray, Polly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Ray and Polly are not a couple. So maybe both will bring guys and girls over. Notice that name of the place is not Ray & Polly but Ray, Polly.

Possibly, but the look on her face as she's sitting in that chair is not one of complacency or nonchalance.  She's not really happy with the present situation..  I can "speculate" on that by watching her face..:dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

Possibly, but the look on her face as she's sitting in that chair is not one of complacency or nonchalance.  She's not really happy with the present situation..  I can "speculate" on that by watching her face..:dodgy:

Agree. But maybe she's just not feeling so well. I guess she's on the period.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It's exactly the same face she had yesterday with some of the "guests"... She was in bed reading .. but had to go to living room because the roommate arrived with company.. seeing her face it's easy to see where she prefers to be 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

they might have been a couple before, but not necessarily they're now

• Like 1

Nope!  They are acting like a couple.  when Ray started to kiss the guest Polly got up and went into the bedroom and pouted.  Ray quickly went into the bedroom and started to agitate Polly.  Just what I've done with my wife a number of times.  She gets pissed she goes off the brood.  Me being the dumb ass that I am, I just gots to make it worse by going to her and agitating her.  I think it is some kind of dumb ass thing us guys do.  We know we're going to get in trouble for it, but we just gotta do it anyways.  And don't a one of you out there tell me you haven't done the same thing.  It is the devil in us guys..:biggrin:

• Like 1