Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see some of you like watching the maintenance part but for me I think it loses some of the authenticity of the apartment watching George setting things up..Would much rather have the cams turned off ,do your maintenance, then turn them on.. Just me.. I can turn them off when he's there as well. 

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

I am sure he will , but what about Foxy , will she also ???

he's the manager boss .. he can fuck who want :biggrin: (i'm almost sure he fucked Nina too outside) ... of course i'm joking but ... who knows maybe it's true... 

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

I can see some of you like watching the maintenance part but for me I think it loses some of the authenticity of the apartment watching George setting things up..Would much rather have the cams turned off ,do your maintenance, then turn them on.. Just me.. I can turn them off when he's there as well. 

it's something new  :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Naa,it's one of the identifies of VH,we seing the cams being adjusted and some even mounted,prefer that way than 12,15 hours Mtn like we see other places.

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

Its like on RLC , no more UM to hide the cleaning lady or packing the suitcases like in the past .

idk on RLC now but i remember the paramedics on old Leora apartment :biggrin: i remember a woman doc who visit her