Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Nice..one less house to watch today.

Good
I want to condemn Alan for being there, but really my sense of right, will not let me.

We have seen before that he was without ground and without the sock of his left foot for 24 consecutive days and without breaks, earlier this year.

From the baggage that Nina collected in two days in return for her treatment, he may have a similar time.

Before the only option he had was Edda & Joe's apartment and his games. Neither this, he has now.
Serena is out now (again).

So it's him being there and again alone and prone to running out of soil, or being here and so in his head can "cheat" his solitude.
Adding that both he and Kira have already all spilled.

Kira is a good partner and encouragement for this, since Nina does not drink.

So the mind that is also dominating and commanding everything there is that of alcohol. Again .:cry:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Good
I want to condemn Alan for being there, but really my sense of right, will not let me.........................................

Maybe Nina is not coming back? ever thought of that.???

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe Nina is not coming back? ever thought of that.???

I do not think so, for all his things are still there.
She only has clothes for home use with her.

To get out she has a lot to collect yet. Including his drawings and his Vader that stayed in the sofa of the living room.

And if Nina was out, Alan would not be here, or Serena.

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not think so, for all his things are still there.
She only has clothes for home use with her.

To get out she has a lot to collect yet. Including his drawings and his Vader that stayed in the sofa of the living room.

And if Nina was out, Alan would not be here, or Serena.

Wow !Look now and see why Alan is here too.

TqS6Ogz.jpg

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Good
I want to condemn Alan for being there, but really my sense of right, will not let me.

We have seen before that he was without ground and without the sock of his left foot for 24 consecutive days and without breaks, earlier this year.

From the baggage that Nina collected in two days in return for her treatment, he may have a similar time.

Before the only option he had was Edda & Joe's apartment and his games. Neither this, he has now.
Serena is out now (again).

So it's him being there and again alone and prone to running out of soil, or being here and so in his head can "cheat" his solitude.
Adding that both he and Kira have already all spilled.

Kira is a good partner and encouragement for this, since Nina does not drink.

So the mind that is also dominating and commanding everything there is that of alcohol. Again .:cry:

Your words are nice and make sense,but seems you are talking about Nas place,But this place should be,at least most of time(with guests and residents of other houses coming from time to time)but sadly seems George just want an place without any identity.From My part will watch when its people of this house or their guests,totaly desilution with this house..it's just an place with spare rooms for Alan,Nina and Serena.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Your words are nice and make sense,but seems you are talking about Nas place,But this place should be,at least most of time(with guests and residents of other houses coming from time to time)but sadly seems George just want an place without any identity.From My part will watch when its people of this house or their guests,totaly desilution with this house..it's just an place with spare rooms for Alan,Nina and Serena.

I made this post earlier than we are seeing what it is now in NAS.

So similar just as the first visit of Sina and her boyfriend (or husband) // Alan has nowhere to return.:cool: