Foxy, Kira - Part #1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I made this post earlier than we are seeing what it is now in NAS.

So similar just as the first visit of Sina and her boyfriend (or husband) // Alan has nowhere to return.:cool:

Seems he doesn't have nowhere to return sinse this "new" house opened,to me it's easy..only watch when it's people i like to watch,so gess it's just another's day for not watching the place.Usualy residents of houses of same managers are together from time to times,some regular or not so regular visits,but seems for George that changed,good for him,but he should rename the house.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems he doesn't have nowhere to return sinse this "new" house opened,to me it's easy..only watch when it's people i like to watch,so gess it's just another's day for not watching the place.Usualy residents of houses of same managers are together from time to times,some regular or not so regular visits,but seems for George that changed,good for him,but he should rename the house.

When this apt first opened there were all kinds of possibilities with all different kinds of people. The dude staying here and Alan both dull the girl's ability to really bring new friends. Wish Nina would come back so he has a purpose there..He's just trying to find his place. Somewhat lost. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Houlii said:

When this apt first opened there were all kinds of possibilities with all different kinds of people. The dude staying here and Alan both dull the girl's ability to really bring new friends. Wish Nina would come back so he has a purpose there..He's just trying to find his place. Somewhat lost. 

Care in the community for Alan? :angel:

12 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Care in the community for Alan? :angel:

Nope I'm really pissed off about it..He just doesn't get he doesn't appeal to foxy..But she has to have the courage to tell him to take off.  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Totaly,wish he tried to find his pace elsewhere,house was so interesting and with nice new looking girls the first days,then changed totaly,even when some pretty girls come they stay just few hours and leave,then it says just Alan with Kira..that I don't find her appealing..the place passed from one of th most viewed by me to praticaly the bottom list.

alan do not waste your time, do not mug. it is possible that foxy fucks alan. it is impossible that alan fucks foxy.

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Nope I'm really pissed off about it..He just doesn't get he doesn't appeal to foxy..But she has to have the courage to tell him to take off.  

100% with you,place in my taste it's bad right now,wish were indeed foxy&Kira place,one thing it's to have visits from others residents..other it's praticaly to have one living there.totaly crap.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

100% with you,place in my taste it's bad right now,wish were indeed foxy&Kira place,one thing it's to have visits from others residents..other it's praticaly to have one living there.totaly crap.

I love looking at her..Hate looking at him..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I love looking at her..Hate looking at him..

Soon he will bring his computer and stay playing games in sofa or kitchen zone for hours,that how low ambition manager got,seems he wants an Nas2 and not an place with his own style and identity.