Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ,

Based on everything I followed very closely and with the maximum attention on the previous date and its following hours up to this (including synchronizing events and their relations) what I can say now in adjustment to my welcome post is that Alan it will be so, since together with and accompanied by Nina (mainly) or Serena.

If it is to be "puppet" and "marionette" with third intentions, let him then be in and by his project.

I hate some things, but the biggest ones are targeted violence and intentional cowardice.

In my view, here Alan is being the victim of both and without the conditions or resources to fight back. Now I can see that,

Alan go home (now).

at this moment Serena, is in the beginning of exercises. The other day it was Nina who was doing this and Alan was teasing her.
In my understanding he should have joined them.

Exercises do not bring benefits and balance only to the physical body, but to the mind and head ,as well:rolleyes:

My feeling ,

And as many do not do this any more here,
My two cents lol:biggrin:

42 minutes ago, waldi said:

sorry I have to said that, I had noticed before, you're very impatient :biggrin:( that applies to many users here, no worries ). I'm watching people in their apartments from perspective of someone who wants them to stay online for months, not weeks. That's why I think, many interesting things will happen for sure and Alan or others are not  obstacles to occur so.

Me impatient..that's for sure.But in this case i just feel it's an opurtunity being lost(to have one of best houses in VH),for sure many interesting will happen(or hope so)but at least for me only gona be interesting with foxy and her friends,maybe Kira can move out to Nas place or something:biggrin:,well gess i will have to check the place from time to time and see who it's in or not.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Me impatient..that's for sure.But in this case i just feel it's an opurtunity being lost(to have one of best houses in VH),for sure many interesting will happen(or hope so)but at least for me only gona be interesting with foxy and her friends,maybe Kira can move out to Nas place or something:biggrin:,well gess i will have to check the place from time to time and see who it's in or not.

BTW, Alan is right back at home :biggrin:

Gess it's weekend and because Nas can't stay in their own place they will come to this place,exciting:dodgy:.Fingers crossed that finaly will be an weekend just with foxy and some of her new girlfriends.Kira could go to Nas place and stay with Alan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kira could go to Nas place and stay with Alan.

i hope so, i see Blue is come with some stuff (milk powder included lol) so she will stay at least one day

• Upvote 1