Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have forgot to post the               FUCK

:heart:                  

5ac4089e8c5e6_Screenshot(4084).thumb.png.570558420aaf9f98fed6d10f677e07ff.png5ac408949cb00_Screenshot(4085).thumb.png.7eb5af23e49855b1ebad56f2668d2b44.png5ac40889cb7aa_Screenshot(4086).thumb.png.390f95b5d20e01a16087773587ccb834.png5ac4087f870a2_Screenshot(4087).thumb.png.4161d3c957ffd7b46270759b47b88ca1.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Just In said:

It does have a very good redeeming quality and that is the naked girls that sometimes lay about in it.:biggrin:

Lol, you know I'm just kidding right? We had a girl names ashley at A and A's old place closing the shower curtain,  and we we're all bitching about it, except one person.

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, you know I'm just kidding right? We had a girl names ashley at A and A's old place closing the shower curtain,  and we we're all bitching about it, except one person.

I still like the naked ladies present.:angel:

Was I the one, please let it be me I remember not bitching.:biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

I still like the naked ladies present.:angel:

Was I the one, please let it be me I remember not bitching.:biggrin:

No it wasn't you, the thing with him was he said almost everyone has shower curtains, and we said virtually no other tenant had one, and if they did they didn't use it. It was a big back and forth, he claimed somebody was going to slip and break their neck on the wet floor, it's pretty funny thinking back on it now. And my good friend @golfer06 gave her the name Ashley, can you believe that!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

No it wasn't you, the thing with him was he said almost everyone has shower curtains, and we said virtually no other tenant had one, and if they did they didn't use it. It was a big back and forth, he claimed somebody was going to slip and break their neck on the wet floor, it's pretty funny thinking back on it now. And my good friend @golfer06 gave her the name Ashley, can you believe that!

no. it was sr71gn. ::)

• Like 1