Foxy, Kira - Part #1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,almost feel like was better that the place didn't returned,was totaly cut of his identity,first two days..just fantastic,great residents,great fresh guests.Now...it's just Alan making weird faces,Serena and the rest of gang in control..why don't George close the other house and just rename this one..in order of what seems sadly the lead..Serena,Nina,Alan........and then foxy and Kira.Hat an way to destroy such promising place.I me talking some days ago..really interest to see how the weekend will be..Must the special etc..well will be just s,n,a and foxy,Kira.

Another amphetamine party - and apartment will be closed forever.

Therefore, the arrival friends and old project participants is logical. New guests will be later.

Alan is more socialized and active version of Sid. And at the party he thought where is my computer, where is my Dota2:biggrin:. Girls do not rape me!:biggrin:

And yes - Sid would have some chances if he exchanged places with Alan.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Polly and Ray fortunately are safe for now... but i'm scared in the future we'll see NAS there too :confused:

Well..........if that's the way of this three leaving this house and let house return to start days....s,n,a Please to visit Polly and rayyyy:biggrin:.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Another amphetamine party - and apartment will be closed forever.

Therefore, the arrival friends and old project participants is logical. New guests will be later.

Alan is more socialized and active version of Sid. And at the party he thought where is my computer, where is my Dota2:biggrin:. Girls do not rape me!:biggrin:

And yes - Sid would have some chances if he exchanged places with Alan.

Yes agree in that,of course when i talk about the friends it's just two,three we seen in first days that gives zero problems,just talking about blue,brunet,blonde and sarg.The others that apear that infamous night...hopeful won't apear again in place.I was just happy to finaly have another house with residents and guests I really liked,but well gess it's just an thing for few days.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But just one day/night of splash would be more than enough thanks:biggrin:,gess Its tastes,I found imensly more hot foxy with sarg and the new brunet watching it near them in bed,or she alking around him around the house like an good pet,or watching foxy in very sexy lingerie in sofa with the stunning blue,or the blonde fooling around.Just look at foxy..she looks and feels so much restrained,my only hope it's the gang it's only in an two days visit at max.To much splash to my taste my friend.

that was good & we don't want nas to move in. but as far as last night they may have saved the place.  

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Really! Now i gotta go check it out, what was Kira's reaction? Her first guy is with the Kielbasa kid, must have been rather tight

If so he might want to package up that Kielbasa.. Pretty sure she has no protection..Hate to see him only get 11 inches out before it's too late..

• Like 1