Foxy, Kira - Part #1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

because she might not be

She's never given any reason to believe that she is. And we don't know the nature of their relationship so maybe he knew going in that there was no chance of anything happening, or maybe he just has no desire to try do anything with her.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's never given any reason to believe that she is. And we don't know the nature of their relationship so maybe he knew going in that there was no chance of anything happening, or maybe he just has no desire to try do anything with her.

we'll just have to wait & see.

15 hours ago, groomy said:

Foxy needs more slaves!:biggrin:

Maybe show Mistress and Slave soon.

If it is without slaps in the face and Dá (s), maybe she can sensitize the current "outside BDSM" that we have here in VH A bit difficult, since in actual practice this is present and integral to this model.

Let's see though. We already had a preview.:cool:

Kinda think Kira will be less present,specialy in weekends,she seems to have lots of friends and to partie,of course she can't do that type of parties we seen,so probarby will do those things in other houses,hopeful they still have blue and other guests,that strangely never apear again.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kinda think Kira will be less present,specialy in weekends,she seems to have lots of friends and to partie,of course she can't do that type of parties we seen,so probarby will do those things in other houses,hopeful they still have blue and other guests,that strangely never apear again.

she can't arrange hardcore parties, cause some obsessive and officious whistleblowers would be ready to inform Kremlin about illicit stuff 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, he had a condom on yesterday when he was with Nina, what was that all about?

my guess ? Be careful not to become a second, third or fourth, Anna, Mika, Laila .. or even the most recent Alice.

A few days ago she dismissed this with Alan almost entirely but she was close to her period and you know how woman is the safest point for this condition.

Now I think the safety zone has gone, and raising barriers again is a smart thing to do.

I believe that somehow the remedies she takes for her allergy may prevent her from taking contraceptives or compromise their efficiency.
(of course, my assumptions and no concrete basis).

But even so, condom use is a fact of safety and stability for both