Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George should just rename both of his houses...N,A,S and F&K...to just..N,A,S,F,K one e Nasfk two.both are togheter and neither have his own identity.I have an little hopes this house will again be independent with his style and people in it..but more and more feels just an mix of the two places.Sad.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Lose the underwear and there could be an "accidental insertion" or just keep going on with the acting.

Do you Remeber the times(well just few days ago)when we had an very sexy and mistress type foxy with blue,then with sargpet and her brunet friend..then that lovely spicy blonde girlfriend...good times..now it's just this.

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Aaaand over...

Not finished, I have a lot of experience with Alan and Nina's sleep and I know how it goes at the first moments of the day.

Remember that both drank considerably and Alan for a strange reason did not sleep yesterday, passed watching video and in the morning left very early (08; 20).

I even thought he was going to get Nina as he always does when it happens.

But no, and returned only at 21:12 (can confirm in the timeline),

Really, his battery has to have dropped like that.

The only time I saw this beast's behavior so it was in the fourth week of Nina's departure,

But after he got up several times and walked down the corridor, he finally wore Nina 's cold net (a striped blue, lilac and black that' s in her backpack now) and only then did he get to sleep.

I do not know if it was "cold" solved
  or whether it was Nina's scent on clothes.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not finished, I have a lot of experience with Alan and Nina's sleep and I know how it goes at the first moments of the day.

Remember that both drank considerably and Alan for a strange reason did not sleep yesterday, passed watching video and in the morning left very early (08; 20).

The only time I saw this beast's behavior so it was in the fourth week of Nina's departure,

But after he got up several times and walked down the corridor, he finally wore Nina 's cold net (a striped blue, lilac and black that' s in her backpack now) and only then did he get to sleep.

Sleepless

I hate Google

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Do you Remeber the times(well just few days ago)when we had an very sexy and mistress type foxy with blue,then with sargpet and her brunet friend..then that lovely spicy blonde girlfriend...good times..now it's just this.

old days good days. we have something to tell our grandchildren at least.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Dear god..totaly feels your are talking about Nas place.Really sad This place lost its identity.

• Like 1

Just now, kacakdamat said:

old days good days. we have something to tell our grandchildren at least.

By this ritm the online time of this house will also an story to tell our grandchildren..don't see it surviving more than some months,promotion....want watch Alan and Nina but you don't want to watch their own house..just watch them in their other house..Nas two.