Foxy, Kira - Part #1

51 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Six hours offline or more,maybe next time they can have the visits in other place or something,we are missing the place for long hours without any fault of us.Hopeful it's close to reopen.

damn it's offline after 6 hours... and all of this long time just for a little child only... what if the childrens were more than one? :biggrin: 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

damn it's offline after 6 hours... and all of this long time just for a little child only... what if the childrens were more than one? :biggrin: 

regina's was around 12 & they're off forever!:confused:

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

regina's was around 12 & they're off forever!:confused:

But that also involved the kid bathing nude. Doesn’t seem like this was anywhere near that. Same kind of thing happened to Ella and Issac when they first moved in. Some neighbor kids ran into the apt rather uninvited. Wonder what went wrong here?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This is by the way not very fair. Fight. Package amphetamine on the camera. Yes - it's a failure.

Just a few minutes finding 18-, without any subtexts. This should not be a big problem for participants. Yes, cameras should be off. But fined? Especially for the first time (if systematically children - then yes there is a sense to fine).

It's not just for this apartment. But also to Ella and Isaac. Where just a neighbor's child came to look at the apartment. And they were fined:sad:.

Agree think residents should only be fined in cases like drugs,violence or cams be moved or covered a lot,when they have an minor visiting no reason for fines.To me seems foxy and Kira have their own houses outside the VH place,they should receive minors there if it's for long hours,this is kinda unfair to us viewrs,if it's an couple hours then fine,but so much time I don't agree.Well maybe in kristmas evening etc.

• Like 2

seriously i don't think the child is still in the apartment (after 6 hours) and now it's time to put him to sleep ... it's 23:10 there so why the apartment still not available ? (not offline)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree think residents should only be fined in cases like drugs,violence or cams be moved or covered a lot,when they have an minor visiting no reason for fines.To me seems foxy and Kira have their own houses outside the VH place,they should receive minors there if it's for long hours,this is kinda unfair to us viewrs,if it's an couple hours then fine,but so much time I don't agree.Well maybe in kristmas evening etc.

The fine is the deterrent. This is an adult site and it’s a huge liability having kids on cam. The zero tolerance rule is the best protection for VH. As for why it’s been offline for so long, who knows. This is the second infraction at this apt perhaps VH is  considering their options and the risk analysis is taking longer. Perhaps they all have to be throughly re-trained before they will reopen it and maybe someone is being difficult to reach. Just a guess! 

• Like 1