Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I seriously won't mind seeing this five together more often. Maybe with some of the new friends like blue for example. . Sounds like fun. And I want to see if Kira will go all the way with Alan one day. He definitely made her curious :biggrin:

I think what's happening there is a reciprocal exchange.
Kira by able to provoke real reactions in a man like Alan;

And Alan for being able to provoke these reactions in a woman like Kira.
Nina there is just the bridge to that. And acting correctly in this direction and transition; ;

And I said in NAS and here long before there was a chemistry of sympathy between them. Just do not expect to see this chemistry evolve at this level.:rolleyes:

wow;:cool:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Very interesting to watch. It may be the first time she is doing this with a guy.

Nina is the best, a lot of women would be jealous right now, what does she do, reaches over and tries to get Alan's dick hard

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Foxy and Kira need to show a little more skin, to much clothes

Foxy might be on period thats why she took the panties not off earlier. And Kira took them off but is still quite shy when others watch and even tends to switch the lights off. Pretty sure she will adjust to it. Nothing to worry about I think.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Foxy might be on period thats why she took the panties not off earlier. And Kira took them off but is still quite shy when others watch and even tends to switch the lights off. Pretty sure she will adjust to it. Nothing to worry about I think.

Guess not 

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

980.jpg

981.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

but Serena liked her 

Screenshot (3431).png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I think what's happening there is a reciprocal exchange.
Kira by able to provoke real reactions in a man like Alan;

And Alan for being able to provoke these reactions in a woman like Kira.
Nina there is just the bridge to that. And acting correctly in this direction and transition; ;

And I said in NAS and here long before there was a chemistry of sympathy between them. Just do not expect to see this chemistry evolve at this level.:rolleyes:

wow;:cool:

I had no expectations to see at this level

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You have to go back to my #nomanagers campaign! This was part of my argument for not having managers. It creates these clusters and the recycling process. Each apt should have its own identity. 

Many of these people are friends. Not nice not allow them to visit each other don't you think?

• Like 1