Lisa & Grant

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes indeed it was totally unexpected! Why? Hmmm, I guess you won't let me tell you. 😏

surely, i wouldn't let you tell me at here , because you already was told me there. and let me dear , i need to learn to get a skill jumping between points like you when do so.::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, she is a exhibitionist now. I'm sure that is a very liberating feeling! 

Yes Katie told us about that before. She said it has become annoying for her wear clothes. It was an interesting insight into a nudists / exhibitionists mind.

• Like 2

Yes, I can imagine. For myself, I wish that I had embraced who I am a whole lot more when I was younger. Fear is powerful force to overcome. 

❤️ Lisa, have fun, but don't lose yourself either. Be in total control of your destiny and relish it. ❤️

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I can imagine. For myself, I wish that I had embraced who I am a whole lot more when I was younger. Fear is powerful force to overcome. 

❤️ Lisa, have fun, but don't lose yourself either. Be in total control of your destiny and relish it. ❤️

so, me too i hope that for her..:heart:

• Like 2