Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nice to see Belle, Rose, Blair and Tiana in the couch together
Slowly warming up for tonight Tuesday party???

Good to see that you are looking ahead to future events :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't know if you heard earlier but Rosie shouted for Tiana to come down and join them and 4 girls on the couch is a major improvement on recent events. 

Improvement regarding Tiana maybe but as for Jasmin nothing have improved yet since the day the problem started.

il y a 13 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Confit tous les jours ne sont pas nymphomanie autrement regarder Jasmin pour le moment, tous les jours une fois ou souvent deux fois. Avec Masha, il avait l'air comme si elle voulait du sexe tout le temps.

hello to all, I recall that nymphomania is a sex addiction, as well as drug addiction.No girls on RLC is nymphomaniac Pathological exacerbation of sexual needs in women due to physical or psychological causes and resulting in disorderly behavior. Nymphomania, a surprising malady because of the simplicity of its cause, which is usually the slow inflammation of the ovaries and the womb; degrading disease by its effects, which transforms the most timid girl into a bacchante ( Wife debauched. ) The girls on RLC are just sexually active, this year especially

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So sad to see Jasmin alone on her balcony and all the other girls together in the livingroom watching tv.

I will be glad when whatever is causing the rift is resolved.

What is it about RLC that causes long time friendships to dissolve??  Nicole and Estelle and now maybe Jasmin and Rosie?

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Improvement regarding Tiana maybe but as for Jasmin nothing have improved yet since the day the problem started.

How many days has it been? 4?

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I will be glad when whatever is causing the rift is resolved.

What is it about RLC that causes long time friendships to dissolve??  Nicole and Estelle and now maybe Jasmin and Rosie?

That was epic! I'll make popcorn if we get another match :cool: