Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

1144 sofie and Tiana left 

Sofie left? I am pretty sure Sofie has been in bed sleeping with Belle and hasn't moved. And i would love to sneak in and even lick Belle's sexy armpit,,HAHAHA

As much as i think Blair is sexy,,i think Jasmin needs another 'play' partner,Blair just doesn't seem receptive to Jasmin. There have been times it started out good with them both and looked  good,but as usual,, fizzled out because of Blair.

25 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Sofie left? I am pretty sure Sofie has been in bed sleeping with Belle and hasn't moved. And i would love to sneak in and even lick Belle's sexy armpit,,HAHAHA

First time 

0957 Naomi receive a phone call, get dressed and in to Sofie
1008 Naomi in and awakes Sofie, she gets dressed 
Naomi out the front door
1013 sofie out front door too
1022 Naomi and Sofie are back

1128 Monica home
1130 Tiana in B2
1144 Sofie and Tiana left for the roof
1209 Naomi left
1238 Sofie is back alone . and back to bed

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

First time 

0957 Naomi receive a phone call, get dressed and in to Sofie
1008 Naomi in and awakes Sofie, she gets dressed 
Naomi out the front door
1013 sofie out front door too
1022 Naomi and Sofie are back

1128 Monica home
1130 Tiana in B2
1144 Sofie and Tiana left for the roof
1209 Naomi left
1238 Sofie is back alone . and back to bed

Well that sure straightens that out,,lol,,thanks Mr. Timelord:biggrin: 6b2336bd6308a8b076aa5400c95d21d4.jpg

• Like 1

Jasmin got a mail thing or something earlier, wonder what it was, she went outside to sign for it I think, she just had to put some cloth on before she went out. Maybe she was paid a bonus, dont know if thats how they pay them or if they transfer the money directly into an account.

I am stunned, 40 pages of comments and nothing happened, maybe last night nothing happened in all the houses of the members of this forum, today expired subscription

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am stunned, 40 pages of comments and nothing happened, maybe last night nothing happened in all the houses of the members of this forum, today expired subscription

Sometimes you see more posts when nothing happens...It's easier to type!...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1417 Tiana locked her self in to B2

Not sure why she is even there when the others are sleeping, or maybe she thought they were all awake. She should just move in, she seems to like it there and has a key and everything.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not sure why she is even there when the others are sleeping, or maybe she thought they were all awake. She should just move in, she seems to like it there and has a key and everything.

maybe in a day or three... :dodgy: