Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart::heart: still texting and though still in position her laptop is off. I think she has the intention but not yet the mood and leg and the light are still a bit of a worry.

Last night was as clear as I could have reasonably hoped for and it was certainly a pity for me that Blair interrupted. I don't blame Blair too much but she could have hung back.

Imagine the reaction had that been Belle doing what Blair did though. If it had happened to Jasmin I would still be hearing about this 2 years later but then that is sadly how people are.

It seems after a few more rubs My Pretty Belle:heart: could not really commit to the bate so she's resorted to just watching television very sexily. A pity because this looker like a very good opportunity but like I implied the light could have been a lot better. Now she is My SpreadaBelle:heart: 

Thank you for trying My Beautiful Belle:heart: I really did have high hopes.

10 hours ago, vortios said:

Well, it should not surprise you. As you say, it's just a game, and a way to spark interest.
Give the phone number to "strangers", make a video conference half naked, and end up showing the breasts, perhaps to our way of thinking is strange, but only think that the RLC girls, are not the girls that you will find normally down the street

I can assure you that I find many girls like them on the street

My Pretty Belle:heart: has spent longer naked on the bed today than for a long time and I am enjoying seeing her awesome ass but there was a real opportunity today :sad:. After last night maybe there is now another element she needs. However I would still love to see her with total freedom and time and the lack of pressure. 

People who think that for any of these girls it is normal to bate in front of any other are speaking total BS and have probably no empathy in them whatsoever. I think My Belle:heart: has had to be very brave. The same with Avi and Blair but especially Belle who has been interrupted several times at the point of climax.

Hugs to My Brave Belle:heart:

• Upvote 1