Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, 1861792 said:

seems like everybody is taking a page out of belle*s book.with the spreading of the legs and all

Welcome 1861792 - which sounds like a phone number I used to have. As far as Barcelona is concerned Gina was the first followed by The Twins but My Belle:heart: really perfected it with variety of position and spectacular spreads towards the end of her second stay. Others like Danaya followed from what I saw but when Belle came back she was right into it and gradually we have seen more and more girls do it more and more although recently until today in the last few weeks Belle has only be doing it at night.  

3 hours ago, mechanic said:

You think he will be back anytime soon?

I doubt it. Jasmin seemed fairly low when she first came to Barcelona this time so maybe needed her BF to cheer her up but at the moment she seems happy especially having made up with Rosie so there is no real reason for him to return. I think the common view here is despite the entertaining bath - during which he did entirely block one camera which he couldn't really help given his size. Well he could have if he had stayed out of the bath - that he stayed about a week too long.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I doubt it. Jasmin seemed fairly low when she first came to Barcelona this time so maybe needed her BF to cheer her up but at the moment she seems happy especially having made up with Rosie so there is no real reason for him to return. I think the common view here is despite the entertaining bath - during which he did entirely block one camera which he couldn't really help given his size. Well he could have if he had stayed out of the bath - that he stayed about a week too long.

speaking of bf,just what did happen to him?one day he just packed up and left,do you think RLC had anything to do with it?

10 hours ago, hockeylover14150 said:

do they get paid for doing certain acts. like naked all day or mast

I think they do or else I dont see why they would do it, like how many girls would be naked with their friends on the bed in the way these girls do is not normal.

5 hours ago, 1861792 said:

speaking of bf,just what did happen to him?one day he just packed up and left,do you think RLC had anything to do with it?

I dont think it was meant for him to be longer than that, nothing to do with RLC I think, he probably had a job he had to go back to.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I dont think it was meant for him to be longer than that, nothing to do with RLC I think, he probably had a job he had to go back to.

Thank God or RLC or what ever, he is gone that's all that matters lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I read about what happened between Sofie and the boy, that is, nothing, I do not understand this girl, she started as the most promising and now she continues to do theater every night, she does not know she has very aggressive competitors like Jasmin, Amina, Rose, Monica and old Belle