Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, happyone said:

people do have friends that visit on occasion-or this is a new girl for the apartment

Not sure yet. There were two folded towels on Nica’s bed when they got to the room so she could be new

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Oui Robert, même nues, dans la maison ou dans le jardin... Vivement que le soleil revienne! Aujourd'hui à Barcelone, c'était gris et pluvieux ce matin, et j'espère qu'à partir de demain le soleil catalan reviendra, pour le bonheur de toutes ses filles!! Je fais confiance à Belle pour lui montrer...lol

Tape weather Barcelona Spain, il doit pleuvoi plusieurs jouirs cette semaine.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I think most professionals will disagree with your assessment.  Men, for example , who are alone , die at a younger age, that those that have that companionship and love.

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep." ~ Vernon Howard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think most professionals will disagree with your assessment.  Men, for example , who are alone , die at a younger age, that those that have that companionship and love.

And i have also heard that men who are married and not happy wish to die at an early age.:cool::biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep." ~ Vernon Howard.

ok you can leave the literal term of approval out of the equation, but companionship and love (and approval in that sense) is a basis human need and want. 

Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of happy mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give.” ― Bertrand Russell.