Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

8 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Tiana sa lugar est à B4! Pas à B2! Ca fait 3 días y 3 nuits dans la semaine qu'elle est à B2! Sofie et Naomi avait comenzará un truc busque (SE caresser mutuellement), y Tiana est arrivée, tout un capote, una causa d'elle!

Sans elle en aurait vu un moment historique, je pense dans RLC avec Sofie et dans le même Naomi délire, même dans la idée de se faire et Donner du plaisir !! Una causa de Tiana, rien de tout ça ne se fait.

You can be right Naomi and Sofie, will surely give great moments, but I think that Tiana, can participate as another member of B2, if she feels accepted in that house.
I do not care if the girls are assigned to one house or another.
I think the fundamental thing is that they feel comfortable, both at home, and with the roommates.
If Tiana feels comfortable in B2, why not be there?
As for Naomi and Sofie, I think, and not for that very happy, that they have reached their climax of being together. And I mean with that, I do not think they go much beyond what we've seen tonight, and I do not think that Tiana's presence has anything to do with that.
If Naomi and Sofie, would like to have their space of intimacy, the one that would leave would be Tiana, and not Naomi.
But all this is debatable, and it is only me interpretation of the situations we see in the house.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

You can be right Naomi and Sofie, will surely give great moments, but I think that Tiana, can participate as another member of B2, if she feels accepted in that house.
I do not care if the girls are assigned to one house or another.
I think the fundamental thing is that they feel comfortable, both at home, and with the roommates.
If Tiana feels comfortable in B2, why not be there?
As for Naomi and Sofie, I think, and not for that very happy, that they have reached their climax of being together. And I mean with that, I do not think they go much beyond what we've seen tonight, and I do not think that Tiana's presence has anything to do with that.
If Naomi and Sofie, would like to have their space of intimacy, the one that would leave would be Tiana, and not Naomi.
But all this is debatable, and it is only me interpretation of the situations we see in the house.

I agree on almost everything you said and highlighted the most agreeable.

Assignments do no matter to me either, it is what works out best for all concerned, especially the girls 

• Like 2

Just stopped in to say Hi.....Hi!..:biggrin: Haven't been looking in on the girls much because they aren't on the free cams. I've seen the Goddess do her thing a few times and that's about it. Hope everyone is doing well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Maybe she is falling asleep. I hope My WonderBelle:heart: does have a great big party night with Rosie before she leaves even if we don't get to see it. She deserves it. Maybe with those other wild girls Amina, Nica and Monica.:biggrin:

Just now, DES7469 said:

Just stopped in to say Hi.....Hi!..:biggrin: Haven't been looking in on the girls much because they aren't on the free cams. I've seen the Goddess do her thing a few times and that's about it. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi DES Almost everybody in Barcelona bates every day sometimes twice and on the same bed as another girl. It has gone pretty wild.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

i am doing good.

• Like 1