Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Undercover sex with Monica in T-minus 10 minutes :biggrin::biggrin:

I know you have been around a long time and you say this because it will be true when the time comes.  Monica will always go out of her way to show the least amount possible.  With this post I can agree and I hope when I get through with catching up for the last time that I am wrong!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Can't blame them with the cameras on, and he is not part of RLC

Can't blame them?????  This is a voyeur site dude.  How many people do you know that have sex under the covers??  Please don't say it is the guys fault.  When these girls bring guys back to the apartments I'm sure they are told about the cameras and when told, if the guy says I don't want to have sex in front of cameras......then don't bring his ass back to the frigging apartment.  If these girls are initiating the undercover sex......then kick their asses out!!!  People pay a lot of good money every month to see the sex when and if it happens and personally, RLC should be sued for allowing any of these tenants to cover up.  They already have enough hiding places in each apartment if they do not want to be seen!!!

Bottom line is this,  the girls that don't want to have sex in the apartment should never bring a guy back to the apartment and put on the big teases that they do every time this happens.  I loved Monica from the very first time she appeared in B1 but at that time I knew I would never see anything of any importance out of her concerning sex.  I am astounded by some of the things I've read about her but have had them cleared up by other people.  She will always go out of her way to hide!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can't blame them?????  This is a voyeur site dude.  How many people do you know that have sex under the covers??  Please don't say it is the guys fault.  When these girls bring guys back to the apartments I'm sure they are told about the cameras and when told, if the guy says I don't want to have sex in front of cameras......then don't bring his ass back to the frigging apartment.  If these girls are initiating the undercover sex......then kick their asses out!!!  People pay a lot of good money every month to see the sex when and if it happens and personally, RLC should be sued for allowing any of these tenants to cover up.  They already have enough hiding places in each apartment if they do not want to be seen!!!

Bottom line is this,  the girls that don't want to have sex in the apartment should never bring a guy back to the apartment and put on the big teases that they do every time this happens.  I loved Monica from the very first time she appeared in B1 but at that time I knew I would never see anything of any importance out of her concerning sex.  I am astounded by some of the things I've read about her but have had them cleared up by other people.  She will always go out of her way to hide!!!

Ding ding ding...we have a winner !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adamneve said:

Maybe he thought he could.. he may have bottled out when   push came to shove.. excuse the pun..

You people on this forum with adameve's thinking.....GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU PEOPLE GIVE IN TO!!!  In other words.....what you deserve for putting up with that nonsense!!!

3 hours ago, adamneve said:

Well, sometimes we do not get what we want,,I am just glad that she is getting some,,, bringing him to the aprtmnt thats ok but if he felt uncomfortable being on cam, then I respect that. He could have left but remained.. albeit undercover..for Monica's sake and her pleasure....::)

I hope that they all come to the apartment with his same attitude!!!  Let's see how long you would put up with it then!!!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

100% agree

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I absolutely love Monica :heart: but I'd rather she just fucked this guy at his place than bring him back here and play tents...:cry:

I agree wholeheartedly!!  All these girls should just keep their sexual lives outside the apartment because 95% of the time they are laughing in the subscribers faces!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vortios said:

I'm sorry, but this time, the fools are the ones who stay to watch (excuse me but do not take it as an insult, it's just my opinion of an action that we do not like, and we should not be interested)

Simply, people should make the decision, if a girl deliberately hides her actions, customers, we should turn our backs on that girl and let RLC understand that we are not interested in girls who do not want to show their intimate lives.

Unfortunately Vorios,  with the mentality of this forum that will never happen.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't understand why she brought him back if she'd have much better uncovered sex at his place...Being more worried about the covers slipping off can't add to the experience...:dodgy:

LOL do you honestly think that any of these girls have covered sex when they are not in an RLC apartment?