Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Well you got your 4some but it's a sleeping 4 some sorry, remember the songs I told you to listen.

THEY WERE ALL RIGHT THERE,DOWN TO THEIR PANTIES,AND ALL WILLING.WHAT ELSE COULD A GUY ASK FOR?

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

about the time three beautiful girls would beg me to strip on my birthday their clothes would be coming off with mine that's for damn sure

for sure,well i guess there is nothing else to do now but wait for the 2 live crew to come home.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my guess it wont be long not with jasmin with them but I could be wrong though

True she usually dont stay out to late when she is out, but maybe longer tonight if they are having a good time.

I wonder if they dance and act the same way as they do in the house when they go out?

• Like 1

sofie's guest has a hell of a rack on her she took her bra off and they didn't move they might be fake so I want to see those puppys with no tee shirt  my luck I will go to bed get up at 5am my time  and read about her showering already :sad:

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

True she usually dont stay out to late when she is out, but maybe longer tonight if they are having a good time.

I wonder if they dance and act the same way as they do in the house when they go out?

I wonder :angel::blush: