Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ayer por la noche, el equipo de Nica, Monica y Anita tenía 14 de las cámaras más vistas, The Goddess tenía 7 de las otras 8, pero en gran parte estaban detrás del grupo, no recuerdo quién tuvo a la otra, y a menos que me equivoque. El grupo ni siquiera hizo mucho. 

For some reason that we do not know, we can only give our interpretation. The truth is that nothing happened. Beyond drinking three bottles of wine, some massages, to put an appellation (but very far from the massages of Irma and Anna)
And sleep...
So you can summarize in a few words.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Anyone else have small freezes now and then on Jas and Blair? was working so fine earlier but I guess they get laggy when many is watching.

Yes,it is RLC servers with higher traffic.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

For some reason that we do not know, we can only give our interpretation. The truth is that nothing happened. Beyond drinking three bottles of wine, some massages, to put an appellation (but very far from the massages of Irma and Anna)
And sleep...
So you can summarize in a few words.

you forgot about spilling the wine 2 times :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

she is not asleep.if she would just lick her ass while she was back there,i guarantee she wouldnt mind.

jas want so badly to touch blair down there,but not sure how blair will react,if it was rose lying there insted of blair,her hand would have been down there long ago.

4 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

jas want so badly to touch blair down there,but not sure how blair will react,if it was rose lying there insted of blair,her hand would have been down there long ago.

Blair is not receptive--obvious by her body language--at least not right now