Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Nica got annoyed because Anita complained that she felt overwhelmed the night before, because of her movements and kicks that Nica gave her in dreams.
Nica has been offended, and she has gone to the dining room sofa.
After talking Monica with Nica, she has brought him a mobile phone charger, and the aforementioned blanket.
I suppose Anita will go out and talk to Nica.
It's a complicated situation for the girls. But a good conversation solves everything.
And they do not know that the solution is very simple. Anita sleeps with Monica in bed, and Nica sleeps alone in the extra bed. But Monica has taken over the extra bed. And he does not seem to want to sleep with anyone.

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like trouble in paradise, somethings up with Nica in the LR on the sofa, Monica to see her.

5 bottles of wine is the problem!!!...Wine is a drink to be savoured. I love wine...white, red, Rose, Sparkling, all of it really. Yes, sometimes it's too easy to drink and you can drink too much...but I would never drink it directly from the bottle!! Once it gets to that stage there's no turning back...A little disagreement becomes a major life threatening incident and friendships can end up hanging by a thread!...That won't be the case here...I think Nica wants a decent night's sleep..I will point out here though...If she's gone back to B4 earlier, which I think was the original plan, she would've got a decent night's sleep...:dodgy:

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

Nica got annoyed because Anita complained that she felt overwhelmed the night before, because of her movements and kicks that Nica gave her in dreams.
Nica has been offended, and she has gone to the dining room sofa.
After talking Monica with Nica, she has brought him a mobile phone charger, and the aforementioned blanket.
I suppose Anita will go out and talk to Nica.
It's a complicated situation for the girls. But a good conversation solves everything.
And they do not know that the solution is very simple. Anita sleeps with Monica in bed, and Nica sleeps alone in the extra bed. But Monica has taken over the extra bed. And he does not seem to want to sleep with anyone.

Just curious you understand Russian?