Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm back in for a bit and I'm just so glad that rlc has placed the pool cam  so its hard to see the other side of the pool :dodgy:

Well I'm just wondering if the girls are ever going to lie by the pool and sunbathe...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'm just wondering if the girls are ever going to lie by the pool and sunbathe...:dodgy:

I'm hoping they will some time soon and it will be some great views with the cam that is there now :dodgy: :biggrin:

My Stunning Belle:heart: is going back out again less than an hour after coming in - well she's not actually ready yet - but looking hot as ever. Again no sign of packing which makes me begin to doubt the 20th ... Maybe Nica who was on the phone to an Italian earlier has stolen the man she was to meet up with :dodgy:

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Stunning Belle:heart: is going back out again less than an hour after coming in - well she's not actually ready yet - but looking hot as ever. Again no sign of packing which makes me begin to doubt the 20th ... Maybe Nica who was on the phone to an Italian earlier has stolen the man she was to meet up with :dodgy:

Confusing me once again. After putting on new panties and a jacket now she's changed into a bathing suit. My UnpredictaBelle:heart:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Confusing me once again. After putting on new panties and a jacket now she's changed into a bathing suit. My UnpredictaBelle:heart:

Suit's off and Gryffindor thong on. 4th material to touch her pussy since she returned not counting the towel!