Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

il y a 2 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Étape frère il est donc correct de prendre une douche ensemble :biggrin:

Vous etes le moderateur global,  moi   j'en ai assez de me faire enculer par RLC  avec ses mecs qui débarquent dans un appartement de filles , j'en ai ras le bol....

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's 65F Outside at the moment and I am going to go and get some Fresh Air. 

Chance to give my Scooter a Workout.    1a2dd88f9a40ecc9d95f0ea037d6f39e.jpg

I like its smiley face. My little brother's got an almost identical one as well as a more ATV type.

Just now, jc1861791 said:

im happy for blair,but i just dont think its fair to the other girls,to have a guy hanging  around all the time

Karol did it perfectly. Guy came in, was very discrete. Didn't hang about in the shared areas more than necessary. Bringing a big suitcase is worrying. I hope Blair is happy now, because her mood over the last couple of weeks wasn't good which was a bit of a pity for Belle. if he stays longer than 3-4 days they can't even ship them off to B3 any more.

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now I see why Blair was acting so weird these last few days........ this is the same way Jasmin was acting before her Bf showed up for 3 weeks.

This guy has a suitcase so it looks like he might be here for a while,,,,,,,,, maybe RLC needs to open up another couples on vacation Apt,,,,and stop bringing guys to this Apt to stay for an extended period of time,,,,,, I don't fucking see them putting a bunch of single ladies into the couples on vacation Apt so I don't know why guys keep coming here to stay.:dodgy:

its all about the ratings,over the last week,hardly nothing.......and just look at the posts for girls on vacation in the last 30 minutes,,,,,,good or bad......they are still posts.BRAVO RLC.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I like its smiley face. My little brother's got an almost identical one as well as a more ATV type.

I got the scooter shown a few months back and it's never really had a good workout yet as they don't travel as well in the Winter Weather and Snow.  My old Scooter was a Heavy Duty Meteor Scooter that was just like driving a Cadillac. After almost 10 Years of use I began having to many problems always getting it repaired so the Disability Office Authorized for a New Model.  Since they don't make the Meteor any longer the Silver Comet was the next closest to it.  It gets me from Point A to Point B and back so I am happy.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Karol did it perfectly. Guy came in, was very discrete. Didn't hang about in the shared areas more than necessary. Bringing a big suitcase is worrying. I hope Blair is happy now, because her mood over the last couple of weeks wasn't good which was a bit of a pity for Belle. if he stays longer than 3-4 days they can't even ship them off to B3 any more.

Maybe he will take Belle's old bed :shy: But most likely not.

1 minute ago, jc1861791 said:

its all about the ratings,over the last week,hardly nothing.......and just look at the posts for girls on vacation in the last 30 minutes,,,,,,good or bad......they are still posts.BRAVO RLC.

they had to do something.......when belle left, it killed them.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I got the scooter shown a few months back and it's never really had a good workout yet as they don't travel as well in the Winter Weather and Snow.  My old Scooter was a Heavy Duty Meteor Scooter that was just like driving a Cadillac. After almost 10 Years of use I began having to many problems always getting it repaired so the Disability Office Authorized for a New Model.  Since they don't make the Meteor any longer the Silver Comet was the next closest to it.  It gets me from Point A to Point B and back so I am happy.

Well be careful you keep checking the battery but you probably know that.

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must say, Blair in that guy look sooooo thrilled to see each other after weeks apart...:dodgy:

What a difference a week makes,,, Belle left,,, Jasmin and Rosie will be leaving soon and Blair's Bf shows up.

So we might be left with a shy Serena,, Nica,Anita, Blair and her Bf. 

3 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

Whether the Post is Good or Bad to an extent they still Generate Conversation.