Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

also at the landing of the stairs is a glass window to see into the room and you can also see from the living room where the table is located

despicable me what GIF

I stayed at Durham University and there was a staircase outside the room which I could see from my bed which means ... :sad:

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and we have another 2 minute wonder

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow,,2 minutes 34 seconds,,,,, did he just beat all the previous records.

Blair went to go check her phone,, I wonder if that means the girls are on their way home.

Come on--don't be so hard on him--after all he was very very excited to see her and just couldn't wait :dodgy:

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and we have another 2 minute wonder

I'm actually being serious here...did they actually fuck!!. I was watching and just thought she got off him to look at her phone..:confused:What are they gonna be like when they get used to each other again. Tonight was the epic fuck cos they hadn't seen each other for weeks...they were like caged animals waiting to get at each other...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm actually being serious here...did they actually fuck!!. I was watching and just thought she got off him to look at her phone..:confused:What are they gonna be like when they get used to each other again. Tonight was the epic fuck cos they hadn't seen each other for weeks...they were like caged animals waiting to get at each other...:dodgy:

It probably means Blair was upset because she was missing him. I have speculated on this before.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tonight they were like Caged animals that got tranquilized :biggrin::biggrin:

cbs vs GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think they fucked, they started up, but then it kind of sidetracked and dabbed off

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did you get my sarcasm there BB...?

Of course I was just mentioning how miserable she'd been again, which is OK now she's happy. I just wish she'd been miserable in a different room.