Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I can see why the this thread has died lately. We use to get 20 to 25 pages a day. Well it makes a Mods job easy :cool:

As soon the new girl shows up, we are back there... 

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But she has Serena to hang with :)

yes,she has serena.but take a good look at rosie*s face. she almost look sad,usually after a night of drinking she is perky and full of laughs.i think she is beginning to realize that its a new era.and things are not so good.

36 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

yes,she has serena.but take a good look at rosie*s face. she almost look sad,usually after a night of drinking she is perky and full of laughs.i think she is beginning to realize that its a new era.and things are not so good.

Im sure she had a good time out partying tonight with Jas and Serena, and with plenty of laughs, I think she might just be tired :)

I know it was different when she was with Belle but again it is late.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Im sure she had a good time out partying tonight with Jas and Serena, and with plenty of laughs, I think she might just be tired :)

I know it was different when she was with Belle but again it is late.

time will tell

7 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Simple Belle left and all the people put off by bbsq99 spamming the board about her haven’t come back

BBsq spamming? Not sure if you even know the meaning of spamming,or if you even know BB, but i'm pretty sure people are not put off by his affection for Belle and i enjoy the updates about her if i miss something,,just as i have written about Jazzy Jasmin:heart:,whom i would worship head to sexy toes,:blush: so i say only one thing to you Kupcake Kkru,58b999d11b49cbf7141b01beba7e993f50da4e7fhave a nice day:biggrin:

• Like 1

I can say that it seems a little strange that all these girls have boyfriends willing to have sex in front of the cameras, the girls are in these apartments for work, but their boyfriends no, in other words, for me I'm not engaged

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Puedo decir que parece un poco extraño que todas estas chicas tengan novios dispuestos a tener sexo delante de las cámaras, las chicas están en estos apartamentos por trabajo, pero sus novios no, en otras palabras, para mí no estoy comprometido

It is just a simple reflection. But could it be part of the reward for the girls to bring to Barcelona and keep at the expense of their payment that they bring their children inside the house as part of the agreement?

I know many will say that I have crazy ideas, but you already know me ...

It would be within the logic that many girls agreed to have sex inside the houses in exchange for their partners could come to Barcelona (with travel money, stay, food, etc) that would mean, and that otherwise, I'm not Surely RLC was willing to pay.

The truth is that you no longer only pay the girls for being on "vacations", but also, in more and more occasions, you also pay your partner, the stay, the food, the plane tickets ... We are going for a small fortune, without anyone even asking if that is what I wanted to pay. LOL

• Like 1