Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

The boy, he's just on the balcony. If the thing becomes interesting, it will be easy for him, at least, to observe the show.

I do not think things will happen with him,Blair may not let it and he doesn't look like the party person. I think the girls will sense it and move to another room.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Creo que es una puerta al exterior

O espera, probablemente querías decir el Ascensor. Antes de que estuvieran afuera de una puerta, se podían ver en la terraza de la cámara.

No, it is an exit that leads to a common area with the other farm next door, but that the area is not fixed. There they go out to smoke.

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

No creo que las cosas sucedan con él, Blair puede no permitirlo y no se ve como la persona del partido.

The thing is that this gives me the impression that it is organized from RLC. Therefore, they have agreed to give up the room.

Just now, vortios said:

No, it is an exit that leads to a common area with the other farm next door, but that the area is not fixed. There they go out to smoke.

Not sure what other farm you mean, I have not seen that area have you or how you know its not fixed? Just strange why they went out sto smoke there, they could have done on the balcony at blairs room. So it was probably not cigarettes they were smoking.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

At this point, do you still seem shy the girls who enter the houses of Barcelona? Surely you are playing a joke on us.

Some people have said that the girls will now be affraid to run around like that with a guy in the house, but as you can see that is not the case 🙂 Is why I said it like that 🙂