Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

7 hours ago, vortios said:

I already said it and commented to night. Nothing would happen, as it happened. But what the people expected ... they were planning a night out in the clubs. And they did that.
The thing was lengthened more than the account, but perhaps, because you had to try to solve something among the girls.
Anyway, Monica, was requested from outside the house, after giving a good view through the cameras. So, that she was happy and spent, all night outside the house. But that is not new, its behavior is already old.
The other girls, just spent the night outside, until their return ... or god, the most fascinating thing to comment, is that RLC fell for quite some time ...
Nothing happened, perhaps, nothing that made the comment

thanks Vortios

I think Monica has a catalog because they distribute them in supermarkets, when she fills the catalog with stamps, she gets a prize, every masturbation is two stamps, I think she wants to win a blender

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

there is new Google earth pictures car in thrive way I think it's Belles or jas ,rose

Does it say when these images are from? I dont think any of them have a car there. Did you use the program or the online web version?