Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

35 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think it would be too long for the two girls in the same bed ... unless Nica, is a teacher banded, and teach well how to have fun and at the same time, entertain the viewer.
For that, she has a hard job.

As well as sharing a room for 100 days this time - something any fan of any particular girl would be unhappy about - My Belle:heart: has shared a bed at least 80 days by my calculation with Candy, Anna, Rosie and many many others although only the first 2 were official. Yes she has spent the longest time in Barcelona since it reopened but as far as having her privacy she's had less than 100 days.

#oneroomonegirl

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sofie / Belle ?

Yes 6.30 in the morning of April 4th when the RLC cameras were fucked for most people and as I mentioned before, the 14th girl My Busy Belle:heart: has slept with or performed a sexual act with in that bed.

Just to be clear she slept with Sofie. A bath or massage is not a sexual act ... usually. 

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

yes I liked gina and Jessica seeing they did it naked a lot:dodgy::heart: but the best one to watch was angel :angel::heart:

Well I am not sure Angel left her room so I wasn't counting hers although it was on the floor. Of course then there's bed workouts with Gina and My Belle:heart: but she and Rosie only did naked yoga in the LR once if I remember and she was not best positioned. 

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes 6.30 in the morning of April 4th when the RLC cameras were fucked for most people and as I mentioned before, the 14th girl My Busy Belle:heart: has slept with or performed a sexual act with in that bed.

Just to be clear she slept with Sofie. A bath or massage is not a sexual act ... usually. 

Aah yes I forgot she slept there in b2 the other day.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I am not sure Angel left her room so I wasn't counting hers although it was on the floor. Of course then there's bed workouts with Gina and My Belle:heart: but she and Rosie only did naked yoga in the LR once if I remember and she was not best positioned. 

yes angel did most of hers in her bed rooms but she did a few in l/v room but angled the wrong way