Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, vortios said:

Enjoy the games and experiences that Naomi and Sofie share with us. That is not easy to see, if we leave aside the girls of B4.
But they are at another level of spectacle.

Only thing missing is tongues on pussies but overall B2 beats B4 for me.

• Like 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Lo único que falta son las lenguas en los coños, pero en general B2 supera a B4 para mí.

Without going into comparisons, I think that the trio formed by Rose, Belle and Jas, in that order, are by far the girls who have done the most for the show at RLC:
Remarco, by far.

Amina, has only done with Nica, but the show also seemed to match, it hurts, that she has her partner and that is not the same.
As you say, Naomi and Sofie are giving a show, I think Sofie, more than Naomi, but this is just an opinion.

the rest, we have Monica, who did not manage to find a friend. The other night with Nica, it was quite disappointing, but I say, it's just my opinion. Anyway, you only have to see the amount of comments that generated in the forums. It just went almost unnoticed, if we compare it to today.

for Monica with the masturbations or with the boys inside the house ... No better than any girl. for that, I prefer Chloe or Eva, much better than Monica.

• Like 1