Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

il y a 18 minutes, vortios a dit :

Autrement dit, un autre garçon, et les filles, encore une fois pour se couvrir ... Ne pas apprendre RLC

Vortios, I wanted to intervene before on your posts, to say that I agree with your general point of view, the same way when I saw the guy with Monica I thought that nothing happens, and to be honest even fucking under the covers surprised me. I'm not really a fan of Monica, but I respect those who are. For me Sofie is more interesting, even though I criticized her she stays in my top 5 .I often read that the Sofie show starts at 22h, but it is a very attractive show, have always hope to see more it is not the case for now with Monica. This is not a criticism, just a remark. I know it's more difficult for her because she's alone, and that getting a guy in the apartment and doing nothing in front of cams, can be a pebble in his shoe. All the girls doing shows B4 has set the bar very high. I do not think that putting Monica in the big room would be better. even though I voted for.and even less tonight. With Sofie I knew that nothing happens but with her you are sure of nothing. For Naomi she goes back in my rankings Sorry for the length of the post but it is a synthesis of what I observe without pronouncing on the forum.Thanks to Sofie and Naomi and a thought for Angelina

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Lo que no entiendo, ella trajo maleta, trajo maleta, ¿dónde dormirán si son una pareja y cuánto tiempo se quedarán?

Likely in Nica's bed. I'm not so sure anymore that Nica will sleep with them, or with another girl. But I do not think we see sex, at least tonight for that couple. Come on! I would be the first surprised if it happened.

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

4 bgirls in one bed----------------4 cell phones,         go to your own bed if you won't do anything, do not make us hope for somethibg to happen.

The answer was in your own comment Robert,,,,,,,,, Why would you say that they made you think that they were going to do something if all 4 ladies were on 4 cell phones in Jasmin's bed?

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Vortios, quería intervenir antes en tus publicaciones, para decir que estoy de acuerdo con tu punto de vista general, de la misma manera cuando vi al tipo con Monica, pensé que no pasaba nada, y para ser honesto, incluso follar bajo las sábanas me sorprendió . No soy fan de Monica, pero respeto a los que sí lo son. Para mí, Sofie es más interesante, aunque la critiqué, se mantiene entre mis mejores 5. A menudo leo que el espectáculo de Sofie comienza a las 22h, pero es un espectáculo muy atractivo, siempre he esperado ver más, no es el caso para ahora con Monica Esto no es una crítica, solo un comentario. Sé que es más difícil para ella porque está sola, y que meter a un chico en el apartamento y no hacer nada frente a las cámaras puede ser una piedrecita en su zapato. Todas las chicas que hacen shows B4 han puesto el listón muy alto. No creo que poner a Monica en la sala grande sea mejor. a pesar de que voté por y aún menos esta noche. Con Sofie, sabía que no pasa nada, pero con ella no estás seguro de nada. Para Naomi ella vuelve a mis rankings Lo siento por la longitud de la publicación, pero es una síntesis de lo que observo sin pronunciar en el foro. Gracias a Sofie y Naomi y un pensamiento por Angelina.

I do not know if someone bothers you about the length of your comment. Not me. I assure.
And I believe that the ideas can not be condensed in less words.

I appreciate your comment, even if it was not in accordance with what I think. But I think it's important that everyone thinks about what they see or think we see.

Of course, your words, I could make them mine, the only thing I can say, is that I think we do not see different scenes, that's always nice to know.

I repeat, thanks for the comment.