Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

21 minutes ago, Zinc said:

difficult to say if she is a nympho when the girl is on a project which depends on such stuff for views.. i just think 2018 is all about RLC raising the level of nudity and bating fun.. last year we were wondering why are these apartments premium when they stay empty or girls are sitting in front of TV like zombies...

that is why i have a soft corner for the AGS apartment.. yes they preplan events (whenever they do:confused:) but what follows afterwards is not really scripted hence there are funny confusions and issues....

I would say the only definite nympho we have on RLC is Masha. Nelly also wants sex a lot and probably holds the record of 3 fucks in 1 hour ... well maybe Kristy but they are usually very short - but then Masha couldn't fit in 3 of anything in 1 hour unless one counts her orgies as separate fucks. 

39 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I would say the only definite nympho we have on RLC is Masha. Nelly also wants sex a lot and probably holds the record of 3 fucks in 1 hour ... well maybe Kristy but they are usually very short - but then Masha couldn't fit in 3 of anything in 1 hour unless one counts her orgies as separate fucks. 

Sofie during her 1st tenure in B2 was bating everyday and it seemed guenine

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Sofie during her 1st tenure was bating everyday and it seemed guenine

yes...i agree...she looked genuine with her bating last year... also she actually looked sexually attracted to nicole...  in case of naomi she seems to be just putting up a show.. just forcing herself to touch her and vice versa... 

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Sofie during her 1st tenure was bating everyday and it seemed guenine

Bating every day is not nymphomania otherwise look at Jasmin at the moment, once or often twice every day. With Masha it looked like she wanted sex all the time.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bating every day is not nymphomania otherwise look at Jasmin at the moment, once or often twice every day. With Masha it looked like she wanted sex all the time.

i don't see any difference between Monica now and Sofie during her first tenure. Only their masturbation technic is different

EDIT : i tought you had included Monica in the nymphomamanic list

• Upvote 1

its funny we used to go months at a time between a girl rubbing and fingering another girl if that often even ,now its every day hell the other day there were 4 different times in one day and don't even get me started on the masturbation its all happening so much now its not funny, I don't really know what think about it actually , really its nice to see a little action for sure but not if its forced and not all day every day it loses something when you see it all the time it loses the thrill of seeing it when you see it all the time imo

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i don't see any difference between Monica now and Sofie during her first tenure. Only their masturbation technic is different

EDIT : i tought you had included Monica in the nymphomamanic list

In 2014 ?