Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

I didn't know that you were a jockey:wink:

LOL I have only ridden one racehorse and it was the most famous horse in English history. :biggrin:I was just a kid as well and why the hell I was on Southport Sands at a ridiculous hour in the morning only my Dad knew.

5 hours ago, vortios said:

By the way, just a comment, for the guys who think that Monica is almost a demigoddess ... and respecting their taste (those of others not so much, because every time a new girl appears, it seems that they have had a revelation with the new girl). you do not have to throw the bells on the fly so soon.

No one can argue that Monica is an attractive woman, but she stayed in a low profile a long time ago, you have to be honest, and do not cheat on the solitary self.

Whether it is fair or unfair that the housemates have made the gap (everyone will have their opinion and is not the object of this comment), if to emphasize, that every day their value to RLC is going down, she made the decision to be with her friends out of the cameras, and it seems that the only justification she has, are her long moments masturbating, but she has renounced all life with the rest of her companions, B2 and B4.

RLC, it's life, in front of the cameras. Whether they are from couples, whether from the floors where there are no couples. And its main objective is to entertain the viewer, as up until now, and in the last month or a little more time, both girls in Barcelona have bothered to provide.

I know from experience in RLC, in so much time, that the level of entertainment and interest for the spectators of Barcelona, which in this forum we are all supposed to be, will be difficult to have again, and not only because a girl can return , but as it happened two or three summers ago (if we count this one that is about to arrive), it was not a single girl, but a group of women, who know what RLC is, and know what to do to keep the interest from the viewer, too, and I think it's more fundamental, that they have a good time with each other. That is something difficult to achieve, but they have achieved it. In that, if I have to put the accent on the decision of RLC, by choosing Rose as the leader of the house. In my modest opinion the one that has known how to get the best product from all the girls.

And special mention to Belle, that although she is like that, and her character sometimes plays tricks on her, she is undoubtedly an artist in every way, and a joy for the home where she is.

You know I see Monica as a Goddess, so my opinion might sway towards her, but, IMO, if Sofie and Naomi were more friendly towards her, she'd spend much more time in the apt...There is NOTHING for her in B2 right now, apart from us...:heart:

You've gotta bear in mind that Sofie was good friends with Monica before they came to RLC (FACT) so why has Sofie dumped her..I'd love to know what happened and goes a lot deeper than an unwashed pan....:huh:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Appears that Anita is finalizing her packing--that is too bad,

She was growing on me because of the infectious happiness and her dimpled smiling most of the time.

Happy likes happiness :biggrin: and she kept Nica laughing a lot and great company for her--now what is Nica to do?

I'm not sure:huh:...She seems to have alienated herself from the others a little with Anita's arrival and it's not as easy for her to go to B3 now, with Elisa and Fima's arrival...

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She was out with My Belle:heart: yesterday as far as I remember.

OT My horse fell at the first fence in the Grand National :cry: so not my day.

Even worse luck it fell over another horse. Wasn't even its fault

I'd much rather be riding My Cute Belle:heart: or rather she was riding me. I would put all my money on her LOL and I'd be the winner right up to the climax of the race :biggrin: