Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Blair is remembering the moves My Sexy Belle:heart: taught her on Blair's very first day here :biggrin::biggrin:. I remember it well. :biggrin:

... actually their very first day together. I'm not sure Belle was in on Blair's first day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are the 2Bs both with string - indeed they are. I wish it had been My Belle:heart: on top :biggrin::biggrin:

It seems the girls are in sync with each other,they say it happens,and i believe it to be true :biggrin: Alexander's%20Ragtime%20Band%20sheet%20m

• Upvote 1

It seems strange to me that Monica has left the spare bed still in place in her bedroom when Nica has gone back to b4 and she has had all day to take it away. So why has she left it there and for whom - her shag buddy perhaps if she brings him back to stay overnight? 😉

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

It seems the girls are in sync with each other,they say it happens,and i believe it to be true :biggrin: Alexander's%20Ragtime%20Band%20sheet%20m

It's very difficult to stay in sync with Belle She jumps around a lot, literally and with her timings. UnpredictaBelle:heart: