Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Seeing Rosie rubbing Jasmin's and Serena's asses,if i asked for one wish to be surrounded by asses,my luck this is what i would get:biggrin: surrounded-by-asses.png

Careful what you wish for LOL. Ever seen Bedazzled: classic Peter Cook/Dudley Moore or modern Liz Hurley/Brendan Fraser?

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Careful what you wish for LOL. Ever seen Bedazzled: classic Peter Cook/Dudley Moore or modern Liz Hurley/Brendan Fraser?

NO,lol,,but this is what i do get even when looking at Jasmin's sexy feet dammit:blush: lolanigif_enhanced-9741-1432146459-2.gif?do

Good evening guys...I see that there was a possibility Monica was upset on the phone earlier when she spoke to the girls on voicemail..Well I'm ready to give her some major TLC when she comes home after my plate full of oysters...:biggrin:

Welcome Anita...my favourite girl in B4 right now:heart:...You'll bring 2 beautiful assets to the house....your dimples!...:wink:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...I see that there was a possibility Monica was upset on the phone earlier when she spoke to the girls on voicemail..Well I'm ready to give her some major TLC when she comes home after my plate full of oysters...:biggrin:

Welcome Anita...my favourite girl in B4 right now:heart:...You'll bring 2 beautiful assets to the house....your dimples!...:wink:

And her BIG BIG EYES...............:biggrin::heart:

• Like 2