Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Lots of girls sunbathing today and even Jasmin and Blair naked in the pool but still My Sunny Belle:heart: has only ever sunbathed either partly or wholly in the LR where she started out or on the patio by the swimming pool. Everybody else has been close to the camera. In Jasmin's room very close, on the grass sometimes close and even I think Nica alongside the swimming pool. I see Belle bending, spreading, dancing and sunbathing longer than anyone with the probable exception of Jasmin who has the advantage of her balcony, but only at a considerable distance.

It seems Belle is comfortable where she is but it is pretty disgraceful of RLC not to have put a camera there and if and when they do it will be too late for her/me.

In the latter part of the stay she has seemed less concerned with being on camera than virtually all of the other girls. Yes you see her on the bed with Rosie and Blair with film but she is actually watching the screen most of the time. Yes occassionally she will lift her leg but I have seen others and now they do a lot more posing than watching. For Belle it seems that it is enough to be naked. Last night Rosie did rub near and occasionally on her pussy but she herself never seemed that engaged. Gone are the drink fueled shows wit Rosie although of course they were daring with actual tongues, fingers in pussies and orgasms (only 2 definite ones that I counted I think because of the stress otherwise there would have been more - Rosie and Belle tried hard with Jasmin and Rosie tried for 30+ minutes with Belle although it seems Belle struggles to reach orgasm without her pink friend). In the last 2-3 weeks Belle it seems has been winding down, although she managed 2 double bates and of course the side by side bate with Rosie sadly with her face blocked by her screen. She certainly has not being chasing viewers as hard as everyone else recently.  

BTW thumbnails have completely gone for me on the live page although all working on the Replay. It is not a browser issue as the same happens on other browsers so whether it is to do with some combination of the latest Windows 10 update + my virus checker I do not know. I changed no settings! If it was to do with cache it would not have affected all browsers.

As you can imagine this makes it very difficult to follow what is going on outside the camera I am actually watching.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW thumbnails have completely gone for me on the live page although all working on the Replay. It is not a browser issue as the same happens on other browsers so whether it is to do with some combination of the latest Windows 10 update + my virus checker I do not know. I changed no settings! If it was to do with cache it would not have affected all browsers.

As you can imagine this makes it very difficult to follow what is going on outside the camera I am actually watching.

Mine was suddenly gone this morning also but I fixed it, do you have an adblocker installed? If you have please allow RLC in you adblocker and refresh the RLC live page, after I did this the thumbnails came back.

Btw. do you watch only one cam at a time or do you use the 4 screen option?

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Today Putin puts dramatically offensive against the internet. In a few minutes, 16 million URLs were blocked.
 The Kremlin is today conducting offensive against the internet in Russia. Over the past 24 hours, 16 million computers and mobile phones have gotten the IP address blocked.

What have you done to him BB... Maybe he liks Belle too :dodgy:

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Today Putin puts dramatically offensive against the internet. In a few minutes, 16 million URLs were blocked.
 The Kremlin is today conducting offensive against the internet in Russia. Over the past 24 hours, 16 million computers and mobile phones have gotten the IP address blocked.

What have you done to him BB... Maybe he liks Belle too :dodgy:

Didnt hear about that but I heard Russian hackers were attacking the internet

15 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Mine was suddenly gone this morning also but I fixed it, do you have an adblocker installed? If you have please allow RLC in you adblocker and refresh the RLC live page, after I did this the thumbnails came back.

Btw. do you watch only one cam at a time or do you use the 4 screen option?

Thanks very much Fagen, this worked for me.

• Like 1