Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

i like monica's robe that she is wearing.. she has some really nice ones, but Sofie takes that hands down for me.. hers are long flowing open where they need to be..:blush:

23 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks to me that she is been sitting in the same place but maybe you are looking at another monica :dodgy::biggrin:

nope..:biggrin:.. must be on a loop feed for me then...

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Seems people on here can't wait but to blame any girl who doesn't do what they want. And Blair has done so much more than Jasmin did in her first 2 stays. 

The fact is all the girls are doing do much more than anyone could ever have predicted now. 3 months ago no-one would have castigated a girl who has openly bated more than a dozen times and given so many great views on a bed with Jasmin.

People's expectations are getting ridiculous. But it seems certain girls get blamed and certain others get a free pass. 

Spot on BB...The more the girls do, the more some want them to do!...Personally, and this might sound stupid, some of the girls are actually doing too much now, for my liking, By that I mean too often...If that makes sense...We are spoilt...and I'm finding that, for instance, a girl like Jasmin, who is 1 of the hottest ever, I'm not watch too much these days. Her shows with Blair are becoming more predictable than Sofie's, and Sofie get's a lot of shit thrown at her for hers...:confused:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2