Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its messed up that all the girls seamed to really like jas now her and rose are fighting she is persona non grata and the only girl willing to hang with her is Blair I hope that they can figure this one out

Yes and its hard for Blair who wants to stay friendly with the other girls also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Nica loves playing with herself without actually bating. I feel like she's just doing what I would do all day if I suddenly woke up tomorrow with tits and a vagina. I can't blame her at all.

It is about time for Nica to get Nasty, c'mon Nica you can do it.

Blair and JJJAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN need a little instruction on how it's done, but they keep dialing up the wrong shit on Jazzy I Pad, Mikey you need to sneak in their and work your magic like you did with Ilona's computer :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It is about time for Nica to get Nasty, c'mon Nica you can do it.

Blair and JJJAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN need a little instruction on how it's done, but they keep dialing up the wrong shit on Jazzy I Pad, Mikey you need to sneak in their and work your magic like you did with Ilona's computer :biggrin:

I am the pussy whisperer :biggrin::biggrin:

Blair is the problem though,,,she is too timid to let anyone touch her pussy or Boobs.

19207604.gif

• Like 1